Tuesday, January 17, 2017

ATK All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour Blend

Here is the flour blend that America's Test Kitchen recommends using in their recipes, which are in the How Can It Be Gluten Free Volume 2.  To be fair, when I was eating my blondies today, IF I hadn't made them myself, I would really have wondered.  I even thought back and retraced my steps in my mind to make sure I had grabbed the right Tupperware canister.  Also if you need Tupperware I know a lady who can get you a great deal ;)

ATK All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour Blend
4 ½ cups plus 1/3 cup white rice flour
1 2/3 cups brown rice flour
1 1/3 cups potato starch
¾ cup tapioca starch
3 tbsp nonfat milk powder

Whisk all ingredients together in large bowl until well combined.  Transfer to airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 months, or freeze for up to 6 months.  Bring to room temperature before using.

No comments: