Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Peanut Butter Clusters

I made this for snack for Women's Bible Study, which was poorly attended last night, probably due to the weather and upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, but anyway none of you got to try them. I liked the sound of this recipe because it only has 4 ingredients and sounded really easy. It's from Simple & Delicious Nov/Dec 2008.

Peanut Butter Clusters
2 cups peanut butter chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet because that's what I had and it was fine)
1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
1 cup crushed ridged potato chips

In a microwave-safe bowl, melt peanut butter and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in peanuts and potato chips. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto waxed-paper lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm. Store in air-tight container. 3 1/2 dozen

So Becky and JoAnna were the only 2 I got feedback from on these, but they said they were good. Not like "SO GOOD" or anything, but neither of them gagged while eating. When Becky asked the ingredients and I told her, she said "very healthy Miss Monika." Even though these were super easy I don't think I'm keeping the recipe because I had to buy all the ingredients except the chocolate chips. So that makes them expensive...but nice to try for a change.

No comments: